Thursday 11 July 2013

Week so far

Week 2 - I'm still struggling to get into the zone.

My eating has been a hit & a miss this week - very much up & down.  I'm desperately trying to keep on track.

Here's how I've gone with this week's challenges.

1. Ditch the scales

I didn't ditch the scales, I'm afraid I need them just now.  I need to go to slimming class to keep me on track.  It would be so easy to let the pounds I've lost creep back on.  I was 1/2 pound down, at least it's going in the right direction, but I know I am capable of much more.

2. Create an inspiration wordle

Now I love wordle, they just look so cool.  I played around with it & decided to use words about how I wanted to feel or what I want to achieve.  I revisited my Myfitnesspal profile page & it reminded me 'Why I want to get in shape' and 'My Inspirations'.  It was good to come back to these reasons & a wordle is a great way to keep these in focus.  So I am going to print out my pretty wordle & put it on my fridge.

3. Track my food every day

I have no excuse, I just haven't done it.  This is also one of my goals.  So next week I will definitely be back on it!

As I write it's making me want to do better.  I want to really take on this challenge.  This week I am really going to plan meals & track to keep on track.

I can do this!

Love Mrs Brown xx


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wordle is amazing! Thanks for linking to it!

    and yes you can definitely do it, it just takes a little bit of time getting back into the groove. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete