Thursday 2 August 2012

The Second

So my working week is over, stumbled upon this great site Wordle.net & did myself a Wordle of my blog for my first picture of Day 2

A sneaky pic of me, must be getting brave & it's only day 2!




& couldn't resist another car pic, as it's still all new & I do spend alot of time in it.  140 miles today















And this is my morning & night tablets, which I need to keep in front of me so I remember to take them.

Do I really need them? When will I be off them? What do they actually do? Am I too reliant?

I do question myself a lot.

But when it comes down to the crunch the thing that runs through my mind most even if it creeps in is "If I am on anti-depressants, I must be depressed"

Another work day done, my pictures may differ tomorrow, my off day!

Love Mrs Brown xx

No comments:

Post a Comment